Here's the poop, in small bite size morsels... doesn't that sound appealing! Ha!
- T has a new potential girlfriend! Woo hoo!!! You know how it is when you have ended a relationship but you still feel a little bit responsible for the ex's happiness or well-being. It's such a relief when they hook up with someone else! She still calls me virtually every morning so I am fully up to date on how it's going. TMI? Yep.
- I spent a week in Southern California with my two besties and, for part of the week, my daughter. Love, love, love. (I don't, however, love So Cal. It is SO DIRTY!) The weather was perfect, cool and cloudy almost all of the time. We went to two botanical gardens and that was lovely, spent a day at the horse races where I came out ahead by $1.29 at the end of the day.
- Spring is going like gang-busters here in the PNW. The early bloomers are done but my towering mock orange has just broken out in a spectacular display. Heavenly!
- My friend from New York is coming for a visit!!! She hasn't been to the PNW before so I'll have lots to show her. Super excited! Again, perfect weather is in the forecast -- cool and cloudy with occasional rain. That's what it's really like here, might as well get the true experience.
- A friend from high school has moved to my city and wow, is he busy! He invites me out to places I've never even heard of despite living here for over a quarter century. I've gone out with him a few times. We are getting together next month with another guy from our high school days and I'll admit to being curious about how the two of them interact. They were both closeted gays back then (well, weren't we all?) and now they are most definitely not. We'll be waving the rainbow flag together.
That's all I've got this morning. I could ramble on but I'll spare you that. Plus, I've got to get back to whipping the house into shape. Cheers, m'dears!