10 January 2014

Football Fever!

OK, people!  The game is tomorrow!

SHOW YOUR COLORS!

This is me at work today.  I tried to post it during the day, but I was too damned busy.  Not too busy to take a picture, but busy.  Anyway.

So, my team, the Seattle Seahawks, are in the playoffs and actually, leading the league.  They are playing the New Orleans Saints tomorrow.  At Seattle, which is a huge advantage.  We are hopeful and cautiously optimistic and will be yelling our heads off tomorrow during the game.  Give it a looksee if you happen to have the time, and please, root for my team!




9 comments:

e said...

Legion of Boom!

8thday said...

As you know, someone in my family thought a delayed celebration of Christmas with her family was more important than football!!!!

I should be able to watch the first half and then I am counting on you to pull them through the rest. I have a free movie pass riding on the Seahawks to go all the way so this is critical!

Love the picture!

And BTW - 8 posts in 2013? Seriously? Come on E, you can do better than that. Sharing - it's what friends do : )

8thday said...

Brandi Carlile!

You get Brandi Carlile too!

Jealous and drooling here.

Middle Girl said...

I was knee deep in mandalas and such yesterday but not so much so I didn't peek at the game (both games, actually). My daughter is a Saints fan but even she put her (virtual) money on the Seahawks. Because no one (especially the Saints) wins over the Seahawks @ home. :-)

Congratulations!!!

And yes, love the pic.

8thday said...

One step closer . . .

e said...

So far, so good. But, we should have done better. It was quite close at the end!

Thanks for cheering for my team! We'll need it even more next week when San Francisco brings their full-on regional passion. But, we've got plenty of that too...

Fingers crossed!

e said...

And, 8, you're right. I definitely need to step it up in the blog posting. Working on it!

Jean said...

Beautiful!

Earth and Ink said...

I'm so late commenting on all this, sorry ...

I'm getting a kick out of the whole Bowl Bowl thing.

Congrats!