19 April 2010

April 19

Today is my daughter’s birthday. She is 26! She is a beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, lovely person. I miss her every single day.

I don’t get to see her today so instead I am going to have dinner with my parents and we’ll toast her on her special day and bemoan the fact that she doesn’t live closer. I’m going to visit her in early May and I can’t wait.

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! I love you more than all the rain in the Pacific Northwest; more than all the soybeans in Iowa; more than all the fruitcake in California! You are the best thing about my life.

XOXOXOXOOXOXOX
Love,
Yr mama

3 comments:

eb said...

Happy Birth Day - mom and daughter!

8thday said...

Happy, happy birthday!

I am on the brink of my baby leaving the nest. I can't even imagine what that is going to be like. *sigh*

How great you will get to visit her though. I'm sure you are counting the days.

Anonymous said...

Happy 26th to your daughter! May is coming up fast, it will be here before you know it.